Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 is over
7:16 AM

2015 is over

It's been a while since I wrote my last post. It was mad hectic the last months since my company had to deal with 4 giant projects (for our size of company). We were barely able to breath or even get our head clear for other things. But it all went very well and we finished the projects on time.

Thank god I've planned a trip with some of my boys to Vietnam. My last vacation was more than 14 months ago... But to be honest I've could been smarter in the choice of my vacation trip. 3/4 of the trip we stayed in Saigon partying, eating, getting massages, eating again and hanging around. Did I mention that we ate a lot? Like really a lot! My homie Master P owns 3 restaurants in Berlin and is literally the food expert... he knows every spot in Saigon and orders the whole menu every time... I gained 4 Kilos in 3 weeks #fml.

It was good to see all the old friends from there. Seeing they all grow with their businesses as the city is evolving to a real metropolis. It really feels like this city will be the next Bangkok or Seoul. Energy, Industry, Gastronomy, Tourism Entertainment, Fashion all these things truly mad a big step since the last years.

The first 1,5 weeks was and fun but I soon felt my body wasn't able to handle it anymore, I need to get out of the city. But luckily we planned also a trip to Phu Quoc Islands, to a resort for 5 days at the beach where we did absolutely nothing. Full of energy we flew back to Saigon for NYE... one more night before heading back to Germany. NYE was descent, but not too spectacular... we really had crazier night on our trip.

And now I'm back... kind of jet-lagged still. And the normal work-life madness begins again.
But good to know that I'll be travellin' to Berlin and New York end of the month... ok it's because of work but still... I keep on travelling.
Let's see what 2016 has to offer...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...