Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Miss u
9:35 AM

I Miss u

















Ok. We decided to go separate ways. Honestly, it makes me really sad. I just woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was to grab my phone, call her just to talk to her and hear her voice.

Step by step. She came to visit me after her work yesterday. We needed to talk about the thing that was going on between us. We had a long and intense talk. At first we didn't really know how to start this dialogue and it felt immediately like: ok this is over!
But then something changed again. We fell back in old habits, I ordered some food for dinner and we started cuddling and laughed and talked about this and that. Damn that felt good...
But then we came back to reality and came to the decision that it doesn't make sense to go this road together. To be honest, I cried a bit because it still feels so unreal and dumb and senseless not seeing, hearing and feeling her anymore. But I have a tiny bit of hope somewhere in this sphere, maybe...

Well friends, I don't know what to say but it seems like I need to go back on the track and move on this road. For now alone and looking for the pursuit of happiness.
And one more thing...
I know you read this: I miss you.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...