Friday, December 19, 2014

My Worklife
4:16 PM

My Worklife

People often ask me what I exactly do and it takes ages to describe it every time. So I thought it’s the best idea to put up this little site to describe what I’m doing and what my projects are.


I’m a young (if 32 is still young) entrepreneur and creative mind from Germany. I started my creative agency back in 2003. Now the company is working for clients from sportswear companies, music industry, breweries & fashion clients all around the world.

In 2006 I founded together with a friend a streetwear brand which is now selling in more than 10 different countries. Along with the clothing brand we started our party event project in 2008 and had international guest appearances playing at the events.

2011 my friend & I developed the concept for a Coffee and Gallery in the heart of Düsseldorf, Germany. 2 Years later we brought our gastronomical venture to the next level by inventing a Burger Joint.

 continue reading & jump to the next chapter




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...